206D Trafalgar Street, ANNANDALE NSW 2038
With all the character and charm of a traditional Victorian terrace, this luxurious light filled home has been architecturally designed to allow for maximum light and space.
Complete with a glass ceiling, skylights and floor to ceiling bi-fold doors, this open plan home combines the best of indoor/outdoor living and entertaining.
With custom designer finishes, this modern 3-bedroom terrace showcases Spotted Gum hardwood floorboards, stylish European kitchen with gas appliances and stone bench tops, floor to ceiling tiled bathrooms with stone vanity, internal laundry and built in wardrobes for all 3 bedrooms.
Enviably positioned on the beautiful tree lined Trafalgar street, its just a short stroll to Annandale village, Bicentennial Park and the famed Tramsheds, close to shops, schools and transport.
• A modern in/outdoor design, great for entertaining
• Bi-fold doors opening out to private courtyard
• King master bedroom with ensuite
• All bedrooms with block out blinds and built in wardrobes
• Rain shower head in bathrooms with internal laundry
• Stylish European kitchen with gas appliances and stone benchtops
• Ducted air-conditioning, video intercom
Water Rates $200 p/q (approx)
Council Rates $380 p/q (approx)