6/6 Duke Street, KENSINGTON NSW 2033
Register Your Interest to inspect, via the enquiry tab
This renovated Art Deco apartment stylish three-bedroom home in a leafy pocket of Kensington village.
Separate living and bedroom zones give the apartment a house-like feel while stylish matte black and rose gold accents complement the contemporary interiors.
Enjoy a carefree lifestyle a stone’s throw to the impending light rail for an easy city commute and walking distance to Centennial Park and Randwick Racecourse.
• Open plan living and limewashed engineered timber floors
• Sleek gas kitchen with stone benchtops
• 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes plus a dedicated study perfect for WFH
• 2 sleek designer bathrooms, master bed with an ensuite
• Integrated laundry
• LED mood lighting, classic high ceilings, gas heating bayonet
• Stroll to local cafes, eateries and Centennial Park
• Short walk to UNSW, Prince of Wales and children’s hospitals
• 10 minute drive to Coogee Beach
- Justin Lokmer
- Leasing and Asset Manager, Head of Property Management
- M. 0433 259 095