48 Susan Street, ANNANDALE NSW 2038
With character and charm, this luxurious light filled home has been architecturally designed to allow for maximum light and space.
Complete with a polished concrete flooring, skylights and floor to ceiling bi-fold doors, this open plan home combines the best of indoor/outdoor living and entertaining.
With custom designer finishes, this modern 3-bedroom terrace showcases floorboards, stylish European kitchen with gas appliances and stone bench tops, floor to ceiling tiled bathrooms with stone vanity, internal laundry and built in wardrobes for all 3 bedrooms.
Enviably positioned just a short stroll to Annandale village, Bicentennial Park and the famed Tramsheds, close to shops, schools and transport.
• A modern in/outdoor design, great for entertaining
• Bi-fold doors opening out to private courtyard
• King master bedroom with en-suite
• All bedrooms with block out blinds and built in wardrobes
• Rain shower head in bathrooms with internal laundry
• Stylish European kitchen with gas appliances and stone benchtops
• Ducted air-conditioning