406/117 Kippax Street, SURRY HILLS NSW 2010
Luxury hideaway in the heart of Surry Hills. This warehouse apartment has been built to reveal the incredible craftsmanship exhibited in the original architecture. From the raw brickwork of the outer walls, through to the vast timber windows, dramatic high ceilings and striking wooden columns and beams, every element has been restored and transformed.
BKH designed, renowned for their refined and innovative take on heritage redevelopments. Minutes from Central Station and 15 minutes by car to the airport. Moments from the heart of Surry Hills vibrant dining scene. Five story open air atrium with a verdant garden at its centre.
– East Facing double storey Two bedroom apartment
– Miele gas appliances in the kitchen with stunning marble bench tops
– Ducted air con throughout
– Two large bedrooms both with built-in robes
– Two well appointment bathrooms, one with a bath
– Large open plan living and dining areas
– Very limited opportunity in a boutique warehouse conversion
– World class bars and restaurants on your doorstep
– Lease period 6-12 months
- Justin Lokmer
- Leasing and Asset Manager, Head of Property Management
- M. 0433 259 095