402/830 Elizabeth Street, WATERLOO NSW 2017
Offering the perfect balance of a timeless heritage building, industrially inspired designs, and bespoke apartments; Sydney’s latest development ‘Iconic’ will set a new standard in living within Waterloo. Masterfully created architecture and interiors by SJB (with styling by Coco-Republic), Iconic Waterloo embraces its status as a boutique development by maintaining the building’s heritage as well as introducing industrial and luxury element.
– Contemporary modular designs, combining the best in raw solid materials and a modernised, fresh look
– Warehouse conversion within the 100 year old ‘Chubb Safe factory’
– A range of options in transport, being within 500m of Green Square Train Station
– Full european style kitchen with stone benchtops and miele appliances
– 3 large bedrooms, all with built-ins
– 2 bathrooms with premium finishes
– 1 car space with a storage cage
– Pets allowed upon request
– Available now!
- Justin Lokmer
- Leasing and Asset Manager, Head of Property Management
- M. 0433 259 095