303/18 Loftus Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
Register Your Interest to inspect, via the enquiry tab
As one of a limited number of luxury boutique apartments in Sydney’s newest city neighbourhood Quay Quarter Sydney, this 1 bedroom residence is located in 18 Loftus Street, designed by award winning architects Silvester Fuller.
This brand new elegant white masonry building, with bespoke apartments for discerning city living, is part of Quay Quarter Lanes – a world class development only one block from Sydney Harbour at Circular Quay.
Situated above a network of fine-grain laneways, arcades, and spaces for people to connect and socialise, this new neighbourhood celebrates the best of Sydney’s lifestyle and experience.
The lanes are coming to life, with the recently opened Grana at Hinchcliff House, Sydney’s new and coveted dining destination.
This fully furnished 1 bedroom apartment, and the building as a whole, is designed with a focus on creating the optimal environment for wellness, allowing you to step out of the city and into your own quiet, luxurious and serene environment.
Every detail and finish is of the highest quality.
– Designed by Silvester Fuller, award winning Architects
– Located opposite Macquarie Place Park
– 200m to Circular Quay harbour foreshore
– Light and bright, with high ceilings and engineered timber floors
– Ducted r/c air-con, video intercom entry
– Footsteps to cafes, dining bars, shopping
– Stroll to Museum of Contemporary Art, galleries, cinemas and Royal Botanic Gardens
– Buses, trains, light rail and ferries at the doorstep
- Justin Lokmer
- Leasing and Asset Manager, Head of Property Management
- M. 0433 259 095