1506/148-160 King Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
Register Your Interest to inspect, via the enquiry tab
Designed to complement the architectural masterpieces that frame its location, these meticulously designed residences pay homage to classic architectural principles using a dynamic and contemporary approach. With nearby St James Church, Hyde Park Barracks Museum, The Supreme Court of New South Wales and sweeping views of Hyde Park to wake up to each day.
– Deluxe kitchen with Gaggenau appliances, inbuilt fridge and stone benchtops
– Timber floors, LED lighting
– Large Bedroom with built in wardrobes
– Resort style bathroom
– Ducted r/c air-con, video intercom entry
– Inbuilt fridge, oven, dishwasher included
– Internal laundry with dryer
– Exclusive 41 Bottle Wine Storage to store away your favourite bottles
– Level lift access to lobby and residence levels
– Onsite concierge & Secure entry
– Common conference room, residence lounge and relaxing balcony area to enjoy within the building
– Pets allowed upon request
– Lease term 6-12 months
Idyllically positioned on Hyde Park and amongst Sydneys most important historical buildings, King & Phillip offers a location that marries unparalleled city living with scenic parkland surrounds.
King & Phillip welcomes you home like no other place in the world.
- Justin Lokmer
- Leasing and Asset Manager, Head of Property Management
- M. 0433 259 095