106/2 Barr Street, CAMPERDOWN NSW 2050
“Uma Apartments” are located on the corner of Pyrmont Bridge Road and Barr Street with some apartments featuring a winter garden and some with views over iconic Anzac Bridge and Urban’s landscaped garden.
Located on the original Ryvita biscuit factory site on Barr Street between Parramatta Road and Pyrmont Bridge Road, Urban’s architecture blends modern style with Camperdown’s neighbourhood heritage to create a distinctive statement that is visually iconic yet intimate in scale.
– Sleek kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances and stone benchtops
– Spacious open plan living and dining area
– Bright bedroom with built in robes
– Study room/2nd bedroom with built-in robes
– Large bathroom and reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
– Close to Syd Uni, RPA, CBD buses
– Lease term 6-12 months
– Pets allowed upon request
Urban is your chance to live in a beautiful home in a well connected locale that is unique to the inner-city.
Offering a convenient lifestyle with just a brief walk to Glebe, Newtown, Sydney Uni and RPA, and bus transport mere footsteps away.
** Display photos used.
- Justin Lokmer
- Leasing and Asset Manager, Head of Property Management
- M. 0433 259 095