1009/87 Oxford Street, BONDI JUNCTION NSW 2022
Where History Meets Contemporary Visionary Living
This stunning 3 bedroom apartment with light filled interiors will delight young professionals and downsizers alike.
Great-sized bedrooms and living area with this thoughtfully curated urban nest, with proportions perfect for professional couples, a small family or downsizers to enjoy. Three generous-sized bedrooms and lovely spacious living and dining.
Within a stones throw to some great amenities that Bondi Junction has to offer, this brand new apartment is ready for you to occupy.
– Large three bedrooms both with built in robes
– Two stunning bathrooms
– Parking available for 2 car and storage
– Clever layout creates a heightened sense of light and space in the open plan living zone
– Ducted air conditioning, engineered oak flooring and intercom included for maximum comfort
– Finishes include natural stone and customised joinery
– An abundance of internal storage
– Internal laundry with dryer
– Common roof terrace with BBQ facilities
– No Pets allowed
Inspired by the heritage of the nearby Old Boot Factory and its namesake John Whitton, Chief Engineer charged with designing the old tramways of the Eastern Suburbs, Whitton Lane is a bold mix of superb craftsmanship, contemporary design and heritage context.
Filled to the brim with local amenity the building is mere minutes to arterial public transport networks, some of Sydney’s best shopping districts, prestigious schools and postcard picture beaches and parklands.
** Display Photos used.
- Justin Lokmer
- Leasing and Asset Manager, Head of Property Management
- M. 0433 259 095