Suite 3/2-14 Bayswater Road, POTTS POINT NSW 2011
Total Area: 35 m2
Situated on the corner of Bayswater Road and Darlinghurst Road, Minton House is at the gateway to the Eastern Suburbs and is at the heart of Australia’s most iconic and densely populated urban precinct. Originally constructed in 1925, Minton House has been given new life by the acclaimed architects Marchese+Partners.
– 35sqm w/ Grand central lobby
– Iconic local landmark with rich creative history
– Retained original art deco’ features
– Private bathroom and dry kitchenette
– Close to parking station, bus and rail links including Kings Cross Station
– Close to Park, gyms, cafes, retail and restaurants on the doorstep
Call today to inspect!!!