Level 4/78 Campbell Street, SURRY HILLS
Total Area: 56 m2
I.B Property are pleased to present the penthouse level at 78 Campbell Street Surry Hills to market.
Situated between Foster and Elizabeth Streets, 78 Campbell Street is a boutique commercial building designed as a creative lifestyle hub in the heart of Sydney’s inner-city creative district.
78 Campbell Street is a five-level building with a basement. It comprises of four individual commercial tenancy levels. Each level has exclusive lift and stairs access from a spacious secured Campbell Street entry lobby. The modern lobby features off-form concrete, a steel framed automated entrance door, customized light box ceiling installation and a bespoke black elevator.
Anchored by the Famous D.O.C Pizza and Mozarella Bar the building commercial floors have modern industrial aesthetics, including imported French blonde oak floor boards, an exposed imported Danish brick façade, complemented by contemporary ceiling lighting and a rear light well. Level Four features two exclusive rooftop terraces at the front and rear boasting urban and city views.
The refined, contemporary interiors and joinery of 78 Campbell Street complement its twentieth century exposed brick façade with elements such as exposed loft-style warehouse timber ceilings and floor-to-ceiling traditional steel windows.
Level 4, 78 Campbell Street features:
• Exclusive secure lobby entrance with automated door and tenancy unified branding
• Security-swipe technology and video monitor intercom
• Customised 17 person black Kleemann elevator
• Imported French oak timber floors
• Floor-to-ceiling steel windows overlooking Campbell Street
• Double Height ceiling
• Imported Danish brick façade
• Board room
• 56sqm (Plus 11sqm front & 14sqm rear Terrace)
• Rear cut out glass floor-to-ceiling light well (westerly afternoon light)
• Contemporary bathroom with showers.
• NBN Connectivity
Parking is available 2 minutes away at Goulburn Secure Parking.
To inspect call the exclusive agent:
0410 093 392