Level 1/98 Riley Street, DARLINGHURST NSW 2010
Total Area: 71 m2
Situated in the most exclusive building in the city fringe, this office features an abundance of natural light and is a primarily open plan, making this creative space perfect opportunity for those seeking a unique office space.
– Approximately 71sqm
– High ceilings with herringbone beams
– Secure office
– Exclusive boardroom and executive office
– Plenty of natural light
– Rooftop deck overlooking the CBD
– Public carpark within 100 metres from the building
– Short stroll to Hyde Park, St James rail Station and the CBD
Darlinghurst has emerged as one of Sydney’s most sought-after postcodes. Trendy cafés, off-beat hole-in-the-walls, an eclectic bar scene and the Sydney Mardi Gras is all balanced out by the prestigious medical corridor, world-class museums and prestigious private schools. One thing’s for sure, Darlinghurst loves to entertain, day and night.