Ground & Lower Ground/24 Bay Street, DOUBLE BAY NSW 2028
IB Property, Hudson Capital and Fortis are pleased to present Gaden House, Double Bay – a rare commercial opportunity, in the heart of the Double Bay’s bustling retail precinct and just 4km from the Sydney CBD.
A vibrant new chapter beckons for this much-loved Eastern Suburbs landmark, with an elegant upgrade shaped by Lawton Hurley Architects.
Paying deep respect to Neville Gruzman’s original 1968 architectural vision, the building’s most iconic features have been preserved and restored, including the terrazzo podium, louvres and internal spiral staircase. The result? Rich heritage elements blending seamlessly with the market-defining quality and amenity demanded by today’s business leaders.
Endlessly customisable with open-plan floorplates and a combined expansive 50-metre frontage, Gaden House provides the perfect opportunity to create a bespoke fit-out to suit your requirements now, and into the future.
Floor-to-ceiling glazing combines with the building’s aspect orientation to provide sweeping views and year-round natural light, enhancing inspiration, productivity and wellness.
Outside, organic farmers markets and Double Bay’s renowned designer boutiques mingle effortlessly with local cafés and favourites such as The Royal Oak Hotel and Matteo. A vibrant new wave of venues also awaits, headlined by Bill’s, Neil Perry’s Margaret and Damien Monley’s ROXYS.
Located just off New South Head Road, travelling to and from Gaden House is an effortless experience. You’re just a 650-metre walk from Edgecliff Station, include buses?? and 450 metres from Double Bay Ferry Wharf with regular services to the city, and beyond.
• Gaden House offers generous whole-floor commercial tenancies with iconic retail opportunities on the ground and lower ground floors.
• Retail opportunities ranging from 138sqm – 344 sqm
• Rare lower ground 2am licence
• Ideally suitable for restaurant and bars
• North east corner aspect with 3 street frontages and abundance of natural light
• Developed by Double Bay locals, Fortis Development Group
• Nestled in the heart of Double Bay village and surrounded by Sydney’s best hospitality
• Abundance of transport options, moments from Edgecliff Station, bus stops and Double Bay Ferry
• Sophisticated end-of-trip facilities exclusive to each floor.
For further information please contact the exclusive leasing agents:
I.B Property – Dimitrios Franze : 0406 558 855
Hudson Capital – Matt Hudson : 0404 001 166