98, 100 & 102 Hampden Street, ARTARMON NSW 2064
I.B Property and Shead Property are pleased to present 98, 100 & 102 Hampden Road, Artarmon for sale in one-line via public auction on Tuesday, 4th July 2023.
Situated in Sydney’s prestigious Lower North Shore, the three adjoining mixed-use freehold buildings are currently leased to a mix of retail, food and residential tenants. The properties feature a combined frontage of 18.5 meters, with multiple car spaces available via rear lane access from Hampden Lane.
Spanning a large combined site area of 879sqm*, the three adjoining properties boast significant development potential in an exceptional location. The properties are set to benefit from the adoption of the Council’s Willoughby Local Centres Strategy 2036, with favourable planning controls. Its proposed B2 Local Centre zoning, 17m height of building, 3:1 FSR, further enhances its potential, allowing for a wide range of future commercial and mixed-use developments.^
Located in a prime position, the property sits opposite Artarmon Station, a bustling & tightly held retail precinct.
Key selling highlights
– Significant development potential in an exceptional location^
– Favourable planning controls with the adoption of Council’s Willoughby Local Centres Strategy 2036
– Large combined site area of 879sqm*
– B2 Local Centre zoning
– New draft LEP from Willoughby City Council earmarked to be gazetted in June 2023 allows for an FSR of 3:1 and a height limit of 17m
– Prime location, opposite to Artarmon Station, in a tightly held retail precinct
– Dual street frontage, with rear lane access via Hampden Lane
– Car spaces available via rear lane access
– Estimated fully leased income of $273,386 per annum*
For more information, please contact the exclusive listing agents.