89 Pitt Street, REDFERN NSW 2016
Total Area: 134 m2
Oxford is pleased to offer this fully fitted Food & Beverage opportunity. Take advantage of this phenomenal architecturally designed fit-out. Alchemy draws on elements of the old to pave the way for the future. A landmark building revived and re-imagined by award-winning architects SHED gives Alchemy a sense of place and a link to the past.
Alchemy is 500m to Redfern Station making commuting a breeze. Getting around the city is effortless with excellent bus links at the doorstep as well as an ever-growing network of new cycle ways that connect Redfern to Surry Hills, Alexandria, Waterloo and Green Square and the CBD.
– 138sqm approx
– DA approved licensed restaurant
– Available now for long term lease
– Prime location – in the heart of Redferns thriving urban village
– Just 3km to Sydney CBD
– Charming historic federation building
– Designed by award-winning SHED Architects with interiors by Morris Selvatico
– 500m to Redfern station
– Walking distance to Eveleigh Farmers markets, the Carriageworks Arts Centre, Sydney University, UTS and the Australian Technology Park
– Excellent bus links at your doorstep
CALL TO INSPECT TODAY!