60, 90, 120 Oxford Street, DARLINGHURST NSW 2010
Designed by renowned architect FJMT Studio, the Oxford & Foley development will deliver a new precinct to Darlinghurst. The result will be a precinct where businesses will come to work, play and innovate.
* Located in the heart of Sydney’s cultural hub Oxford & Foley is bringing Oxford Street back to its former glory.
* For the first time three whole buildings and up to 2,300m2 of retail space is coming to market and will feature restaurants and laneway dining, activating from day to night. Secured tenants include; Lune, Ikkari, Zink Tailors, Oakberry, Mapo Gelato, Alpha60, ESCA Group, Big Poppas and Crumpler backpacks.
* Over 9,200m2 of commercial office space which has been pre-leased already to SONY Music and DOVETAIL will bring additional customers to an already buzzing catchment area.
* High Street stores, light-filled showrooms, eclectic boutiques and Sydney’s best bars and eateries will feel at home in restored heritage spaces.
* Over 18,000 pedestrians pass Oxford Street every day
* Proudly developed by TOGA and AsheMorgan.
* Join the likes of Lune Croissanterie and other iconic brands that are already calling Oxford & Foley home
* Completion mid 2024
Call now to inspect.