532 Riley Street, SURRY HILLS NSW 2010
Total Area: 760 m2
I.B Property along with Mercer Property are proud to present to the market for the first time as creative office space, 532 Riley Street, Surry Hills.
Meticulously crafted by the award-winning Those Architects, 532 Riley Street in Surry Hills has been repurposed and converted into a highly functional, inspiring creative office or showroom designed for tenants with a unique vision for their business. Set within the epicentre of Sydney’s fashionable digital and tech landscape, the property provides the perfect platform for organisations seeking a world-class urban premises with exceptional design pedigree and state-of-the-art facilities.
Holding a striking facade with three street frontages and prominent entry via the converted Riley Street walkway, this remarkable building enjoys relaxed winter garden and terrace areas and a light-filled atrium that provides seamless connectivity between two stunning levels. Adorned with designer interiors across an impressive 760sqm of space, it makes for an exceptionally stylish HQ to suit a range of industries.
Stand out features include:
– 760sqm of lettable building area
– World class end-of-trip facilities
– Commanding corner location; significant signage opportunities
– Sleek contemporary finishes that compliment the heritage charm
– Ability to integrate fit out with the final phase of construction
– World-class end-of-trip facilities and locker rooms
– Exclusive reception entrance
– Air-conditioned throughout
– NBN connectivity available
– Ample on-street parking
– Lift access to all levels
– Warm Shell provided
– Available from October 2020
To coordinate an inspection, please contact the exclusive agents;
Shane Blackett: 0410 093 392
Steffan Ippolito: 0403 347 111