532 Riley Street, SURRY HILLS NSW 2010
Total Area: 760 m2
Positioned in the heart of Surry Hills, 532 Riley Street is designed to be the ultimate city fringe HQ and has been securely leased to renowned Australian fashion brand Aje.
With an award-winning multimillion-dollar refurbishment, 532 Riley Street is offered with a long-term lease, significant depreciation benefits and the opportunity to capitalise on billions in surrounding public and private infrastructure investment.
532 Riley Street, Surry Hills attributes include:
• Beautifully appointed and award-winning commercial freehold asset
• Headquarters of Australian Fashion Powerhouse Aje.
• Designed by leading architecture firm Those Architects
• Long 6 + 6 year lease – commenced December 2020
• Net Income of $648,446 per annum approx.
• Annual 4% Fixed Increases
• Building Area of 760 m² approx.
• Land Area of 439 m² approx.
• Flexible B4 – Mixed Use Zoning
I.B Property & Colliers exclusively offer 532 Riley Street, Surry Hills for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday, 18 August 2022 at 2pm (AEST).
For further details, please contact Miron Solomons, Matt Pontey of Colliers or Shane Blackett of I.B Property.