31 Longueville Road, LANE COVE NORTH NSW 2066
Total Area: 252 m2
A charming block of four renovated 2 x bedroom apartments.
Blue Ribbon position, opposite Lane Cove Bus Terminal, stroll to Lane Cove Shops and 5-minute drive to Chatswood CBD. This two-level Art Deco period building offers a unique and exciting opportunity for investors & developers. This is a rare offering located in a highly popular and desirable pocket of Lane Cove just on the fringe of Lane Cove bus terminal within easy walking distance of both Lane Cove and Chatswood.
– Approximately $100,000 rental return, consistent strong rental demand lifestyle locality
– Character features, high ceilings, polished timber floors, period fireplaces, upgraded kitchens, level access and walk-to bus terminal
– Crisp interiors, generous floor plates, well-maintained kitchens and bathrooms
– Land size 372sqm*
– Opportunity to convert to strata title and sell down
– Development opportunity with R4 High Density zoning (STCA)
– One set of lights and on the Harbour Bridge, access to Macquarie and Chatswood CBD Hubs
For Sale via Public Auction
Wednesday 22nd February at 6pm, 2a Phoenix Street, Lane Cove.
For more information, please contact the listing agents.