267 Cleveland Street, REDFERN NSW 2016
Total Area: 1130 m2
Secure a prime asset at 267 Cleveland Street, a reimagined local icon where Redfern meets Surry Hills. A $50 million transformation has created an architectural landmark and destinational enclave on the CBD fringe. Own a piece of Sydney’s history.
Exclusive agents I.B Property & CBRE are proud to offer the retail stratum of 267 Cleveland Street, for sale by expressions of interest.
Just three kilometres from Sydney CBD, the property offers the astute investor a premium retail/commercial investment in the heart of Redfern, moments to Central Station and all that Surry Hills has to offer. It has a net lettable area of 1,130 sqm and generates a net income of $776,214 per annum. The asset features basement parking for 4 cars and strong lease covenants with fixed annual increases. It is an outstanding investment opportunity.
– Net lettable area 1,130sqm*
– Constructed and restored in 2016 with high-quality finishes and significant depreciation benefits.
– Fully leased investment with strong covenants such as the Commonwealth of Australia and other high calibre tenants anchor the strength of this asset.
– Benefits from fixed annual increases from all tenancies
– DA approval for restaurant use with significant infrastructure such as grease traps and exhaust, commercial office use and/or furniture showrooms
– Situated in the affluent suburb of Redfern
– Offers further subdivision advantages, with the ability to individually sell down each lot
I.B Property and CBRE invite leading investors to participate in the sale campaign to acquire the retail stratum of 267 Cleveland Street, Redfern. The property will be for sale by expressions of interest, closing Thursday 14th July @ 4pm.
For more information or to organise an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.