243 Chalmers Street, REDFERN NSW 2016
Total Area: 249 m2
I.B. Property are pleased to bring to market this boutique development opportunity at 243 Chalmers Street, Redfern.
Situated in a sought-after City Fringe locale, 243 Chalmer Street is a boutique development site^ on a substantial block of 249sqm*. The property presents an excellent opportunity to further value add through development or extensive refurbishment ^. The property currently comprises a three-bedroom apartment, with a 1880s shop front occupied by a newsagency. At the rear of the property is a self-contained studio, a flexible loft style space and one car space at the side of the property.
• Boutique mixed use development opportunity in Redfern (STCA)
• Superbly located only moments away from Redfern Station, cafes, restaurants, and local amenities
• Central location within close proximity to Sydney CBD
• Rare 249sqm * block in a sought-after City Fringe location
• Opportunity to further capitalise through development at the rear of the property
• Estimated fully leased income after development approx. $100k
I.B Property are excited to offer 243 Chalmers Street, Redfern for sale by way of Public Auction on Thursday, 19th May 2022 at 10.30am.
For more information or to organise a site inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.