24 Langston Place, EPPING NSW 2121
Developed by award-winning integrated property developer, Cbus Property, The Langston is set to become a vibrant new residential and retail destination in Epping. Incorporating three towers featuring 462 premium residential apartments, within a beautifully landscaped and activated public plaza, The Langston will play a key role in the revitalisation of the Epping Town Centre.
A range of exclusive retail opportunities are now on offer in this exciting mixed-use precinct, which is anticipated for completion in late 2021. This unrivalled precinct offers the opportunity to secure generously sized tenancies with ample exposure to pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
Ideally located just 100 metres from the key transport hub of Epping Station, The Langston features more than 2,000 square metres of retail space, end-of-trip and loading dock facilities, on-site parking, and vehicular access, making it one of the most exceptional new retail opportunities in north-west Sydney.
• 2,100sqm of prime retail, ideally suited to food catering and food retail operators
• Smaller tenancy sizes from 65.7sqm to 116.7sqm
• Larger tenancy sizes from 250.0sqm to 523.0sqm (anchor small-format supermarket)
• Retail frontages to The Langston’s main pedestrian plaza, as well as Epping Road, Langston Place, Pembroke Street and Chambers Court
• Large multicultural trade area featuring families, young professionals and retirees
• Located only 100m from Epping Station, with Sydney Metro and rail services connecting to the Sydney CBD in just 30 minutes
• Over 70 visitor/retail car spaces
With completion fast approaching, call now to book your inspection.
Steffan Ippolito : 0403 347 111
Dimitrios Franze : 0406 558 855
Daniel Marano : 0430 458 223