133 Belmore Road, RANDWICK NSW 2031
Total Area: 192 m2
I.B Property are pleased to present this high-profile two storey freehold investment at 133 Belmore Road, Randwick. Ideally situated in Randwick’s thriving neighbourhood, the 180sqm* building is to be sold as an investment or an owner occupier.
The ground floor is currently leased to an established operator, Choys Restaurant, and it has been a local favourite since opening in 1976. First floor area is operating as part of the restaurant, with potential to convert into residential unit.
Position located in the centre of Randwick’s bustling village precinct, it is in close proximity to Randwick Shopping Mall, UNSW, Prince of Wales Hospital and Royal Randwick Racecourse.
• Two storey freehold building
• Net lettable area 180sqm*
• Land area 139sqm*
• 1 car space at rear
• High profile location in Randwick’s main retail strip
• Situated within Randwick village and surrounded by major infrastructures including Prince of Wales Hospital, UNSW and Royal Randwick Racecourse
• Footsteps to Royal Randwick Shopping Mall, a variety of eateries, shops, and amenities
• Rear street access via Avoca Street
For more information or to organise an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.