132 Foveaux Street, SURRY HILLS NSW 2010
Total Area: 106 m2
This iconic terrace presents a unique opportunity with its coveted mixed-use B4 zoning, situated in the vibrant heart of Surry Hills. This configuration allows for a seamless integration of living and working spaces, featuring an exposed ground floor for office or retail use, complemented by a comfortable residence on the first level.
Located across the road from the Crown St Park on the cusp of the Paris end of Crown St this is one of the most vibrant areas in Sydney just a short walk to Central station and flanked by Darlinghurst, Redfern and Waterloo.
– High exposure to Foveaux & Crown Streets
– Corner site with two street frontages
– Prominent Office/Retail with Residence above.
– Can be leased separately.
– Outlook to Shannon Reserve
– From 56sqm – 106sqm available.
For more information, contact our exclusive leasing agents Steffan Ippolito 0403 347 111 and Dimitrios Franze 0406 558 855.