11 May Street, ST PETERS NSW 2044
Total Area: 260 m2
I.B Property is pleased to offer this phenomenal industrial warehouse with Retail frontage facing May Street which flows into a high clearance warehouse. Great natural light, rear lane access with automatic roller door with loading dock access.
St Peters is the latest destination for Inner West creative businesses including St Peters CO-OP Brewing Company, Percy Jack Motorcycles, ASLAN Coffee Roasters and is also the home of May Street Artist Studios. Formally the Roasting headquarters for Little Marionette this amazing opportunity is situated amongst a mix of residential, Commercial and industrial properties. Only 300 meters to St Peters train station and in close proximity to King Street Newtown, Sydney Park and easy access to all of Sydney’s Major arterial roads.
– 260 sqm NLA (Approx.)
– 3 Phase available and M60 Gas line available
– Large high ceiling warehouse space
– Retail frontage with exposure to May Street
– Rear lane access, with automatic roller door
– Recently refurbished throughout
– Private amenities including bathrooms and Kitchen
– Close to St Peters railways station, Sydney Park, Major Arterial Roads.
Inspect this amazing building today!
- Justin Lokmer
- Leasing and Asset Manager, Head of Property Management
- M. 0433 259 095