109 Shepherd Street, CHIPPENDALE NSW 2008
Total Area: 467 m2
I.B Property are excited to present 109 Shepherd Street Chippendale to the market.
This meticulously designed, newly refurbished modern Industrial warehouse conversion will provide an incoming company with the opportunity to create a HQ and brand a building.
The building will appeal to both office and showroom users who want a high quality HQ to attract employees and clients.
Notable features include:
– 467sqm NLA
– Feature brass staircase
– LED strip lighting
– Polished concrete flooring on the ground floor
– Timber oak flooring on level 1
– Daiken air-conditioning units
– Abundance of natural light
– Exposed original lime washed brick walls
– Oversized fridge cavity and dishwasher
– Copper piping
– Long wash timber oak panelling on EOT facilities
– Bike Racks
– Swipe security system
– Security camera system
– Fibre Internet
– Shower and disability bathrooms
– 1 Car space
The building is a 12 minute walk to central station, 10 minute walk to Redfern Station, 600m to Broadway Shopping Centre, 100m from Victoria Park and 100m away from a Parking Station and all major bus routes.
Surrounded by Cafes and Pubs it provides an incoming tenant a relaxed surrounding, central to all essential services.
An offering of this quality rarely becomes available in the City Fringe.
To inspect please contact:
0410 093 392
0499 102 034