106 Oxford Street, PADDINGTON NSW 2021
Total Area: 1300 m2
I.B Property is pleased to present an iconic freehold investment opportunity at 106 Oxford Street, Paddington.
The property is an exceptionally well maintained two storey mixed use freehold building plus a basement. The property features a light filled office space on the first floor with flexible open space. On the ground floor, the pub features a bar, sitting area and a leafy courtyard to revel in. Down on the basement, there is a bustling dining room and main kitchen area. Tenanted by well-known operators, The Unicorn Hotel has been an iconic local pub serving the Paddington neighbourhood.
– Brand new 5+5 year leases to proven tenants
– Multiple income streams
– Most sought-after location in Sydney’s East
– One of Oxford Street largest single land holdings
– Favourable annual increases
– Hotel liquor license operator
– Iconic neighbourhood pub in high profile location on Oxford Street
For more information or to register for the next inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.