10-14 Waterloo Street, SURRY HILLS NSW 2010
Total Area: 6951 m2
Prime corner position with CBD views
ASX listed, national and global tenants
400m walk to Central Station
IB Property and JLL are pleased to exclusively present for sale Surry Hills House and No. 1 Lacey – a prime Sydney Fringe office investment opportunity, multi-tenanted to defensive businesses.
Located on the prominent corner of Kippax Street and Waterloo Streets in Surry Hills, this location is the epicentre of Sydney’s creative community and is a thriving business hub highly connected to all forms of transport including Central Station, Light Rail and the future Metro Station, which are located within an easy 400m walk from the property.
• 100% Freehold Stratum interest in Sydney’s fringe market
• Multi-let to 14 first generation tenants offering proven pathway to rental reversion
• 76% NLA leased to ASX listed, national or global businesses
• Total NLA of 6,951sqm* with large typical floor plate of 710sqm and potential to increase NLA based on whole floor scenario
• WALE 2.81 years (by income – 1 June 2020) provides pathway to proven rental reversion
• Major $25.6m* CapEx program fully completed, providing significant Depreciation Benefits
• Fully leased net market income of $6 million* per annum
• 5 Star NABERS rating (10-14 Waterloo Street)
• 49 secure basement car parks
For sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 8th July 2020 at 3:00pm (AEST).
For further information, please contact the Exclusive Selling Agents.